For a couple of years now HSI has been a leader in three things:
- The blog section has provided up-to-date information on WordPress and the constant changes to the Google search algorithm, objective reviews of tools a blogger or website owner might find helpful in building and maintaining their sites, and posts with the bits and pieces, the details, that help a site owner write good copy and keep his/her site up to date and Search Engine Friendly.
- Our tutorials have given the DIY WordPress beginner an economical way to learn how to use WordPress to develop their own blog or website.
- For those who wanted a website but preferred to have it created by someone else we have done some custom web design and development for clients, but our focus has been on teaching potential site owners how to build and maintain their own websites and blogs.
HayleStorm Interactive is going to continue with the products and services we always have. Indeed, we are expanding what we have to offer.
The big change is going to be a reordering of the points we focus on.
Over the last couple of years we have found that people starting up new sites want to hire a firm that can produce robust, attractive, highly functional websites at a reasonable cost. While a few want to go the DIY route, most people would rather outsource their web design, development, and implementation, along with website maintenance, site SEO, and social management.
Visitors to HayleStorm Interactive talked. We listened.
For the next month all of HayleStorm Interactive except the blog here is going dark while the site is redesigned. The blog, and the ability to sign up for our eNewsletter, is all that will remain active until November 1 when we roll out the new site.
On November 1, a “new” old site and a new focus.
HSI will provide the same products and services as before, but with a different prioritization and look.
- Our landing page will change. The blog will still be here…it isn’t going anywhere…but accessing it will be via a menu link at the top.
- The landing page will feature our 6 core services: Web design/development/implementation, SEO services, social media management, WordPress website maintenance, and the HayleStorm Interactive Marketplace, along with free resources for those who create, implement, and manage their own websites.
About the eNewsletter mentioned above:
The HSI eNewsletter rolls out December 1. It will be a bi-weekly newsletter that keeps readers up-to-date on issues regarding WordPress and SEO, and will have hints and tips on keeping your site optimized for function and style, creating a quality user experience for your visitors.
The eNewsletter will be available as a monthly subscription once the new site is rolled out on December 1. However, for people who sign up during the remodel, from now until November, their subscription will be free until July 1, 2014.
So here is the plan
Keep coming. The blog isn’t going anywhere during the site remodel. It will still be here and will still be offering information on WordPress, SEO, social media, copywriting, and generally on building and maintaining an awesome WordPress website.
Sign up for the eNewsletter while its free. It will be worth the price of the paid subscription after November 1, but free is a great price, so sign up NOW!